The X-406-E and the X-406-I each offer four 1-Wire buses for up to 64 sensors, and a built-in web-server.
A Simple Solution for Large-Scale Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
The X-406-E is a fully-featured, web-enabled temperature and humidity monitoring and reporting module with four, independent 1-Wire Buses.
- Each of the 1-Wire Bus inputs supports up to 16 sensors, for a total of up to 64 sensors.
- There is no software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
- Simply web browse or use the app over WiFi or via the Cloud
- The X-406-E requires PoE and/or 9 to 28Vdc
- The X-406-I is the same except only operates on 9 to 28Vdc
- See application TAB.
Reliable Wired Solution
Simple. Reliable. Five-Year Warranty
Custom Email/Text Alerts
Record Temperature/Humidity History
Monitor Temperature and Humidity from the Web
- X-406-I: 9-28 VDC
- X-406-E: 9-28 VDC and or PoE
- Max Current: 134mA
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 64
- Type: Digital 1-Wire (Maxim Semiconductor DS18B20)
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Monitor Temperature, Log Temperature, Email Alerts, SNMP Traps
- Humidity Type: Xytronix Model X-DTHS-P sensor
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Max Cable Length: 600 feet (180m) maximum combined cable length
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Battery (capacitor) Power Backup
Capacitor Power Backup
- Backup Functions: Retain Real-Time Clock, 1 Register, 2 Counters, 4 Relay States
- Backup Duration: 2 week minimum
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Power and 1-Wire Bus: 14-Position, 3.81mm, Removable
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Power on
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, XML, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP V1,2C,V3, SMTP
- Log File Size: 3,072-Kbyte (up to 50,688 logs)
- Storage: Nonvolatile Flash
- Buffer Architecture: Circular Buffer
Log data can be periodically stored on a computer via FTP or email.
- Task Builder
- BASIC interpreter (up to 4-Kbytes script file size)
- Remote services
- Password Length: 6-18 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- EU EN55024, EN55022
- X-406-I: FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- X-406-E: FCC 47CFR15 (Class A)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)
The X-406-E or the X-406-I version are superb for any applications which require many 1-Wire sensors or isolation between sensors. For example:
Server Room Monitoring
The X-406 is a very useful tool for monitoring server temperatures.
Connect up to 64 Sensors
The X-406 features four 1-Wire Buses, making it optimal for monitoring the temperature of multiple servers. Each 1-Wire Bus can support up to 16 sensors for monitoring a total of up to 64 different server temperatures.
Peer to Peer Communication
Link the X-406 to other ControlByWeb products for additional monitoring and control.
Enable logging to keep a real-time record of server temperatures over time. The X-406 can be configured to send custom email/text alerts if the sensor goes out of range.