The X-320™ is a highly accurate and reliable web-based module designed for industrial, scientific instrumentation applications. This includes things such as power and energy monitoring, meteorology, process control, and more.
Combining analog and digital inputs it can be used with the many sensors* for measuring temperature, humidity, voltage, current, wind speed, solar radiation, fluid level, flow, frequency, Pulse count, etc. The two digital inputs can also be configured as outputs capable of driving solid state relays or triggering the input of another controller.
All of the ControlByWeb products including the X-320 have a built-in web interface and all of the data can be easily viewed via a web browser. The installer could also design a custom application to suit there needs. Setting up is simple with no app to download, no special software required, and no programming required. Even still the X-320 has huge and advanced features including the ability for the installer to create BASIC scripts, SNMP traps, peer-to-peer communications, email alerts, and calendar scheduling.
The X-320 is a very innovative solution for a many of applications.
* X-320 does not include any sensors.
The X-320 is very powerful and extremely flexible with many applications. Some examples are listed below.
- Process Control
Operate outputs based on any measurement such as pressure, frequency, temperature, switch states, and schedule.
Equipment monitoring such as power consumption using the frequency input, analog inputs, and pulse counters.
- Environmental Sites
Monitoring the levels of fluids, wind directions and speed, temperature for control of field equipment.
- Road Condition Monitoring
Sending out alerts via email or SMS based on temperature, wind speed, precipitation, solar radiation, etc.
- Remote Plant Start and Control
Get real-time (RT) feedback on plant equipment operation and output. Remotely start equipment based on monitored conditions and events.
- Irrigation System Control
Again the monitoring of precipitation, water levels, wind sped, solar radiation, temperature, and humidity to aid in planning water requirements and usage.
- Two, programmable Digital I/O (Inputs can be used as scalable-counters)
- Four high-resolution analog inputs
- One-wire bus for up to 6 temperature and/or humidity sensors
- Dedicated frequency input, 130kHz max
- Control up to three remote relays
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Full calendar scheduling with 50 programmable events
- No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Send email alerts based on user defined conditions
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, and SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure